Posted By easternshepherd on News
Cyber Risk Assessments:
- Review adequacy of existing security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Analyse assets, threats and vulnerabilities, including their impacts and likelihood.
- Review existing perimeter security, network security, end point security, data security, infrastructure design.
- Review all processes, policies, assets for units under scope (Operations, Finance, etc) )
- Perform vulnerability assessment of units in scope internal (network / systems / infrastructure /applications)
Cyber security training:
- Our training targets unemployed youths preferably computer engineering graduates
- As a NASSCOM Member and MoU holder with SSC we have launched NOS aligned NSQF level 7 programmes (Q0901) from February 2017.