Family Law in UAE - How Can I Retrieve What Is ...


In this publication, Mr. Hassan, a divorce advocate has discussed about the possibility of filing a family case in Dubai to claim financial rights, even after the wife's visa has been cancelled by her estranged husband. He has also discussed about mutual consent between parties to terminate the marriage.

  0 Votes    0 Comments   Share   Add Bookmark


Please login or register to comment