Buying an Independent House in Bangalore is not without its challenges. If you need some guidance on how to buy a house in Bangalore, go ahead and read on…
Buying any property in Bangalore is quoted on the basis of cost per square feet. Some of the other costs involved include floor rise, stamp duty, parking and registration charges. To this add taxes. One important caution for those buying under construction property is to take into account builder’s track record. Check their completion record and quality of work. It is always advised to buy from reputed builders like Peninsula Infra, who have a good reputation for delivering projects on time. Despite the high quotes, it is a safer option as it would definitely give you peace of mind.
- Buying second hand independent houses can come below market price depending on the usable life of the property. These type of properties are available at a better rates than new houses.
- While buying a property, ensure there are infrastructural facilities available close by. Grocery shops, household help, hospitals, schools, etc are a major concern for the homeowners.
- The building maintenance is another major concern. If you are looking for properties in a gated community, you are bound to pay maintenance. Check out the feasibility and then signup for the property.
- The neighbourhood are another important factor to consider. Ensure your property is located in a decent locality with decent people around. The standard of living in the locality should meet yours, and at this there should be no compromise.
- Floating rate loans could be detrimental to your pocket. Many people stretch on floating rate loans. The rates can be higher and it can matter while paying your EMI. The risk of floating rates is that the first few years are on low interest rates and there is no guarantee on stability of the interest rates.