Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global WiFi Cameras Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024" under Electronics category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
WiFi is a kind of wireless technology that allows network devices transmit data through wireless signal (2.4GHz UHF band, 5GHz SHF band). Once the camera supports WiFi, the user will be able to view or download what’s on the camera either via short-distance direct wireless transmission or via internet, in which case, the camera needs to connect a router wirelessly.
Scope of the Report:
• On the basis of type, the WiFi camera market is segmented into Home Security Camera, Digital Camera with WiFi, Car Camera, Sports Camera, and Others. The digital camera with WiFi segment is expected to account for the larger share of the global market in 2017. Sports Camera is growing fastest of the market during the forecast period.
• End-users, included in this market are Home Security, Consumer Electronics, Sports Enthusiasts, Car Security, and Others. The consumer electronics application is expected to account for the largest share of the global market in 2017.
• The worldwide market for WiFi Cameras is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 13.6% over the next five years, will reach 29700 million US$ in 2024, from 13800 million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the WiFi Cameras in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of WiFi Cameras Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Ricoh (PENTAX)
• Summer Infant
• Dahua (LeChange)
• iON Cameras
• TASER International (AXON)
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Home Security Camera
• Digital Camera with WiFi
• Car Camera
• Sports Camera
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Home Security
• Consumer Electronics
• Sports Enthusiasts
• Car Security
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe WiFi Cameras product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of WiFi Cameras, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of WiFi Cameras in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the WiFi Cameras competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the WiFi Cameras breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, WiFi Cameras market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe WiFi Cameras sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773