Water Cut Monitors Market: Introduction
- Water cut monitors measure the water content of hydrocarbons and crude oil while they flow through a pipeline
- Water cut monitors are mostly used in the petroleum industry to determine the water cut of oil flowing from a well, the oil produced from a separator, and the crude oil transferred in pipelines and loading tankers. The water cut is the proportion of water produced to the total volume of liquids produced from an oil well.
- Water cut monitors use various types of technologies to measure the water cut. However, dielectric measurement by using microwave or radio frequency and near infrared (NIR) measurement are extensively used technologies.
- The use of radio frequency is widely practiced owing to the large difference between the dielectric constants of oil and water
- The use of water cut monitors maximizes production by reducing the water level and decreasing the retention time. These monitors have low maintenance, good accuracy, and long-term repeatability.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Water Cut Monitors Market report
Key Drivers of Global Water Cut Monitors Market
- Demand for water cut monitors is increasing, owing to rise in investments in automation and digitization of the oil & gas sector. Moreover, offshore exploration and drilling activities are rising, due to increasing demand for crude oil worldwide.
- M-Flow Technologies Ltd, a provider of accurate and repeatable measurement systems, has been officially associated with Petrobras as a supplier of water cut monitors. Petrobras operates oil tankers, distribution pipelines, thermal power plants, fertilizer plants, petrochemical units, and marine, river and lake terminals.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Water Cut Monitors Market
- Based on region, the global water cut monitors market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global water cut monitors market in 2019, owing to significant growth of the oil & gas industry in the region. The region has several players in its oil & gas sector, which have offshore exploration and extradition activities. It is also a major region producing crude oil.
- Europe held a key share of the global water cut monitors market in 2019. Russia & CIS is the third-largest oil producer and the second-largest gas producer in the world.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be a highly attractive region of the global water cut monitors market during the forecast period. The region witnesses significantly high investments in the oil & gas industry and establishment of numerous offshore exploration facilities, which is likely to propel the market in the region in the near future.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The region has a well-established oil & gas sector, which is witnessing investments in automation and digitization of the existing assets.
- The market in Latin America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Water Cut Monitors Market
Key Players Operating in Global Water Cut Monitors Market:
Leading companies operating in the global water cut monitors market are:
- Emerson Electric
- Ametek Inc.
- Phase Dynamics
- Kam Controls
- Delta C Technologies
- M-Flow Technologies Ltd
- Sentech AS
- Agar Corporation
- LEMIS Process
- Haimo Technologies
For More Information About Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/casestudies/chemicals-and-materials-case-study