The global cataract surgical devices market size is projected to reach USD 9.98 billion by the end of 2026. The high prevalence of cataract disorders will open up a huge potential for market growth. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Cataract Surgical Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Phacoemulsification Systems, Femtosecond Laser, Intraocular Lenses, Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices & Other Consumables), By End-user (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 6.56 billion in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
Highlights of the Report:
• In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Cataract Surgical Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
• Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Cataract Surgical Devices Market share.
• The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
• Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
4. Key Insights
4.1. Number of Cataract Surgeries - for Key Countries/Region
4.2. Introduction of New Products / Approvals (by Major Players)
4.3. Key Industry Developments - Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships, 2018
4.4. Snapshot: Global Vision Care Market- 2018
4.5. Technological Advancements in Cataract Surgeries
5. Global Cataract Surgical Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
5.2.1. Phacoemulsification Systems
5.2.2. Femtosecond Laser
5.2.3. Intraocular Lenses
5.2.4. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices & Other Consumables
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End-user
5.3.2. Ophthalmic Clinics
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.4.1. North America
5.4.3. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Latin America