Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Infant Nutrition: Global Markets 2025” Under food market outlook Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis competitive intelligence and Market reports.
This report studies the global market for infant nutrition Market with 2019 as a base year and provides estimates for each year of the forecast period of 2020 to 2025, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR). The scope of this report is broad and covers markets for infant nutrition that are used globally. The market is broken down by product type, form, category, sales channel and region. Projected and forecasted market size estimates are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
This report should serve as an analytical and informational business tool with the primary purpose of examining the growth in the overall infant nutrition market, growth in the individual segments of the infant nutrition industry, as well as the subcategories within those segments, new developments in the market, and current research and future opportunities in the infant nutrition industry.
The research uncovers many paradigm shifts in the studied market, in terms of regional competitive advantages, the competitive landscape among the key players in the infant nutrition industry and market dynamics. A holistic study of the market has been carried out by incorporating various factors from country-specific demographic conditions and business cycles to market-specific microeconomic influences that were needed to analyze the future trends of this market. The report provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities and available patents.
Beyond this, each segment and subsegment of the infant nutrition market is examined, and growth rates and reasons for growth of each infant nutrition segment are provided. This report examines the following segments -
Infant formula, which includes the subcategories -
- Infant milk.
- Follow-on milk.
- Growing-up milk.
- Specialty milk.
Baby meal, which includes the subcategories -
- Baby cereals.
- Baby snacks.
- Baby drinks.
- Other baby meals.
The report also analyzes the global infant nutrition market in terms of product form, product category, sales channel and region. The product forms covered are powder, liquid concentrate and liquid ready-to-feed products. The product categories covered are conventional and organic. The sales channels covered are supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, retail pharmacies, and e-commerce. The regional markets covered are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market for infant nutrition. It explains the main market drivers of the global infant nutrition market, current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the infant nutrition market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major global vendors in the infant nutrition industry.
- 214 tables
- An overview of the global markets for infant nutrition
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and new product launches of infant nutrition industry
- Market share analysis of the infant nutrition based on product type, formulation, category, sales channel, and geography
- Information on Infant Formula Act and insights into guidelines of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) for infant formula
- Discussion on marketing and business strategies in the global infant nutrition market
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on the entire pharmaceutical industry as well as on infant nutrition market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies; and a relevant patent analysis
Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Avante International, Babylicious Ltd., Hero Foods Group, Nestlé Global and Pfizer Inc.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Introduction to Infant Nutrition
Definition of Infant Formula
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing this Study
Scope of Report
COVID-19 Impact on the Global Economy
Symptoms of COVID-19
Progression of COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Economy
Government Expenditures on COVID-19
Predictions for the Global Economy
Methodology and Information Sources
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Data bases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773