TikTok has taken the world by storm with its high-end attractive features. It facilitates users to create short videos, karaoke to your favorite content, and so on. It has become one of the popular means of entertainment for teens and young adults. According to Sensor Tower, around 1.1 billion users have downloaded TikTok from GooglePlay and AppStore. These are the following features to consider while investing in an app like TikTok:
- Video editing: The video editor has attractive attributes to edit, corp, and manage the video playing speed. Users can experiment with a wide range of filters and various stickers. One of the most popular attributes in the ‘AR filters’ is that users can change their eye color and add virtual elements like glasses, ears, jewelry, and more.
- Social sharing: Users can use social-media options to share videos on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and so on. Social sharing is one of the main features that allow users to get popular and gain more followers.
- Reactions: Reaction features allows users to record themselves to reacting to videos and publish them as posts. They can reshape and crop the video in real-time before sharing it.
- Live video streaming: As the name suggests, it allows users to stream live video. They can get virtual gifts from other users while doing so.
- Real-time analytics: This feature allows TikTokers to check the content regarding the number of viewers, overall comments & likes, etc. This is useful for them to analyze the ways to get followers.
- Video preview: It is an attribute that is present for non-TikTokers they can view the content posted in TikTok without registering. They cannot comment, like, or share the content before signing up.
In the first quarter of 2019, TikTok has 33 million downloads. This is one of the trending applications, so entrepreneurs can purchase the TikTok clone app from TikTokclonescript and start their online business venture.