Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Automotive Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) System Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Motorcycle, Light Commercial Vehicle and Heavy Commercial Vehicle), By Component (Speed Sensors, Brake Force Modulators, Electronic Control Units and Others), By Region, By Company, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" under Automotive category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Global Automotive Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) System Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period, due to the rising demand for vehicles requiring EBD systems and technological advancements. Moreover, automotive comfort and convenience are the primary factors for the growth in the automotive brake force distribution (EBD) system market.
Low vehicle sales due to COVID-19 can negatively impact the market in 2020; however, global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market is anticipated to witness significant growth until 2025.
In terms of vehicle type, passenger car segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to the high demand of the passenger vehicles. Increasing vehicle production and mandates on implications of electronic brake systems is driving the EBD system market.
Based on the component, the market has been segmented into speed sensors, brake force modulators, electronic control units, steering wheel angle sensors and others. Speed sensor and brake force modulators segments are expected to continue their dominance in the forecast period. Regionally, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the market until 2025, due to large automotive production volume in the region. China and India are the countries that are driving the growth of the electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market in the Asia Pacific region.
Some of the major players operating in Global EBD Market system are Autoliv, Continental, WABCO, ZF TRW, Robert Bosch GmbH, Mando Corp., Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Nissin Kogyo Co., Ltd., Delphi Automotive PLC., Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. etc. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Request a free sample copy of Automotive Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) System Market Report @
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market, in terms of value and volume.
• To classify and forecast global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market based on vehicle type, component and regional distribution.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market.
• To conduct the pricing analysis for global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
• Global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system has manufacturers and other stakeholders
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturer and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Automotive EBD System Market, By Vehicle Type:
Light Commercial Vehicles
Heavy Commercial Vehicles
• Global Automotive EBD System Market, By Component Type:
Brake Force Modulators
Electronic Control Units
Steering Wheel Angle Sensors
• Global Automotive EBD System Market, By Region:
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Global automotive electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.