Your use of the Site is at our discretion. We may terminate your access to the Site or the Site in its entirety at any time without notice to you.
Registration Data; Account Security
You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration or account forms on the Site ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password; (c) keep your Registration Data accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
The Site may allow its users to upload or post content (“User Content”). By posting User Content to the Site, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to copy, distribute, prepare derivative works from, publish, publicly display and publicly perform (including through the use of a digital audio or video transmission) such User Content, through any and all channels and media. You also grant our Users a perpetual license to view, download and copy your User Content. Further, by uploading or posting User Content to the Site, you represent that you have the right to do so and to grant the licenses described above.
You represent, warrant and agree that your User Content will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights, or contain Prohibited Content (as defined below).
We do not make any promises about User Content. In particular, we do not promise that the User who posted it to the Site has the right to do so, that you would have the right to use the User Content or that the User Content does not infringe any other party’s intellectual property rights.
We may remove or disable access to any User Content in our sole discretion. We may also edit User Content on the Site to correct errors or omissions or to remove portions which we consider to be Prohibited Content.
We do not promise, and have not verified, that any User Content is reliable, complete or accurate. So, you use User Content at your own risk. User Content does not necessarily reflect our views or the views of any of our users.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
Except as provided in the “User Content” section above, all Content available through the Site, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content" or “Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company or its licensors with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company's prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally post through the Site.
The following types of Content (“Prohibited Content”) are prohibited on the Site:
Any material which is harmful, threatening, unlawful, pornographic, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Any material which is defamatory or intended to embarrass or humiliate any person or which violates the privacy rights of any person;
Information of a commercial nature or which is intended to market products or services provided by you personally, by your employer or by a third party;
Personal information of a third party;
Information such as passwords, credit card numbers or social security numbers which could be used to impersonate another person’s identity;
- Software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- Any material that the User posting the Content may not legally post to the Site
We do not, and cannot, review all User Content and are not responsible for User Content. When you use the Site, you may be exposed to Prohibited Content or to material which you consider to be offensive or illegal. You waive any right to receive any damages from us or from any other party, or to make any other claims, related to such material.
The Site may contain links to sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third parties (the "External Sites"). We are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
You may not:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other Users;
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site;
- post Prohibited Content to the Site;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account for somebody else or for a group or business, misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with a person, group or business or otherwise create a false identity in the Site;
- solicit the passwords of other Users
- intimidate or harass any person through the Site;
- use or attempt to use another User’s account; or
- Attempt to breach the security of the Site or of the systems through which the Site is provided.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
The Site may include comment areas, message forums, chat areas and other collaboration tools (“Collaboration Tools”). You agree to use all Collaboration Tools in good faith and not in support of any business venture or entity. We disclaim all responsibility and endorsement and make no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in any Collaboration Tools. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by the Collaboration Tools, including your reliance on information obtained through the Collaboration Tools. The opinions expressed in or through any Collaboration Tools are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect our opinions.
You agree that any comments, suggestions, ideas, or other feedback you provide to us relating to modifying or improving the Site (“Feedback”) is non-confidential and is owned by us. We may use Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
We have a policy of removing infringing information from the Site and of
terminating accounts of users of the Site if they repeatedly post infringing
material to the Site.
If you believe that any material in the Site infringes your copyright, you may notify our designated agent at the contact information below.
To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
will be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original
intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder